- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,399
- Reactions Received
- 55,149
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 284,366
give it a listen now and tell me what you thinkI still need to listen to Off The Record so ig Either Way
Listening now and I think my vote would still go to Either Way. Neither are super strong tracks tbhgive it a listen now and tell me what you think
all good my friendListening now and I think my vote would still go to Either Way. Neither are super strong tracks tbh
It took me a while to appreciate Either Wayall good my friend
I like EW and not a fan of OTR
You fail at life! Go listen and come back and FIX your votE!!!!!!!!I still need to listen to Off The Record so ig Either Way
My vote remains the same after hearing itYou fail at life! Go listen and come back and FIX your votE!!!!!!!!![]()
hey hey hey no telling my fried friend she failed at lifeYou fail at life!
Don't pretend your the nice guy just for votes!hey hey hey no telling my fried friend she failed at life
I'm notDon't pretend your the nice guy just for votes!![]()
Don't be mean to @Moguri!I'm not
I'm defending my friend
if it was moguri - have at it!!! lol
honestly I don't care which song wins either way I'm goooooooddd
now who's defending who? lolDon't be mean to @Moguri!![]()
PandamanDon't be mean to @Moguri!![]()
the correct choice!Off the Record for me![]()
![]()