Photo Either way Wonyoung (2 Viewers)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I love this one too! But I think Wony only got great ouftits / styles in that M/V
She reminds me a bit of Liz in those pics :kirbypop:
I think they always go for the Beautiful look with Wonyoung while, Liz, Rei and Lesseo get the cute stuff. It's nice seeing cute Wonyoung for a change! She deserves cute too! :mork:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,802
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
I think they always go for the Beautiful look with Wonyoung while, Liz, Rei and Lesseo get the cute stuff. It's nice seeing cute Wonyoung for a change! She deserves cute too! :mork:
I agree!! Everyone deserves to be cute, especially the super aegyo group IVE :catsip:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Is it me or does her knee look bruised :pepeslippy:
Could be and they are useing glitter to cover it up but I wouldn't worry. Dancers and gymnasts always look beat up, especially knee's, legs, and elbows.
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,373
Reactions Received
36,646
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,088
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Could be and they are useing glitter to cover it up but I wouldn't worry. Dancers and gymnasts always look beat up, especially knee's, legs, and elbows.
Ooof, I almost got scared thinking what STARSHIP was thinking :jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
so cute!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,802
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Yerichu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread