New MV [E'LAST] 엘라스트 - Dangerous M/V (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Whenever you post a BG thread. I'm curious if I'll like the BG.
:pandatea:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
The editing in this video is pretty good. The song itself is also interesting. I can't say their rap impressed me unfortunately...And the pre-chorus doesn't fit the rest of the song well. Second rapper has potential actually and the guys are visually stunning. Singing is meh at best. Pretty good performance tho.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like it~ The parts where the song went quiet and slowed down to start picking up again I really like
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread