- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
finally an answerThis is surprisingly good. The verses are amazing and all their vocals have sth classical in them which pretty much mirrors the instrumentals for the song.
This is their debut right?
The chorus is a bit of a let down, I think they could've gone really epic with it to fit the verses more.
this is their debut!Are they rookies? it's pretty good!![]()
Thought so, first time hearing of them!this is their debut!
2 members ranked fairly decent in ProduceX101 (33rd and 42nd)Thought so, first time hearing of them!
It has been time, i wonder if i would even remember them. Let me check the profile. I think I recognize Wonjung a bit! But not much, neither of them were in my favorites list.2 members ranked fairly decent in ProduceX101 (33rd and 42nd)
I think they didn't have a lot of screen timeIt has been time, i wonder if i would even remember them. Let me check the profile. I think I recognize Wonjung a bit! But not much, neither of them were in my favorites list.