Photo Elegant shiny Liz (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
amazingly cute
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
you have a thing for the older ladies huh? interesting!!! lol

I nearly liked Nayeon... until she started wearing poodle skins for a dress... That poor poodle...
she also sells scam crystals for swarovski - we should cancel her!!!!

PS: your fav within ive and twice my friend (I can't remember if I've asked you before)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
you have a thing for the older ladies huh? interesting!!! lol



she also sells scam crystals for swarovski - we should cancel her!!!!

PS: your fav within ive and twice my friend (I can't remember if I've asked you before)
You really have to ask?! Are you blind too?!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce and Selfmate
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,733
Reactions Received
44,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,538
you have a thing for the older ladies huh? interesting!!! lol



she also sells scam crystals for swarovski - we should cancel her!!!!

PS: your fav within ive and twice my friend (I can't remember if I've asked you before)
Wow....I did not know Gaeul was the oldest....until I googled it now...

I guess I do have a thing for old people :bulbasip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
She looks good!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread