- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
me neither omg, season 1 ending wasI CANT WAIT
OMG YES NETFLIX PARTYme neither omg, season 1 ending wasare you ready for a Netflix party?
![]()
we'll be done in a day againOMG YES NETFLIX PARTY![]()
of course we wouldwe'll be done in a day again![]()
that's definitely a plan compaof course we would![]()
that's definitely a plan compa![]()
oh yeah, and damn, wtf, fuckI already know alot of oh my god, intense, this is crazy will happen again
yes those toooh yeah, and damn, wtf, fuck![]()
hmmm I'm not sureyes those toodid antonio watch it too?
I hope he watched it
What is thisI hope he watched it![]()
A good showWhat is this![]()
A good showKinda... Skam + Skins + Riverdale I guess
for season 1? Yeah, it's cool, and seeing LCDP characters, but highschool characters is cooljust watched the first trailer, looks interesting
for season 1? Yeah, it's cool, and seeing LCDP characters, but highschool characters is cool
you should try it
I'll look into ityou should try itthey don't have Berlin, but Denver, Rio and Alison are kinda main characters
![]()
I'll look into it![]()