Teaser Elkie from CLC releases a teaser for her solo debut "I Dream" (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
203
Reactions Received
788
Location
Loonaverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I see what Cube is trying though. It's ballad season, and it sounds like a type of ballad Koreans love in autumn. Let's hope it does well.
I love ballads a lot so I'm already into it after seeing the teaser. I saw a comment on ty that Elkie wrote the lyrics & composed the song.

I hope people will talk about this as well. I know how much Soyeon is praised for writing lyrics... hopefully she'll get praised as well.
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love ballads a lot so I'm already into it after seeing the teaser. I saw a comment on ty that Elkie wrote the lyrics & composed the song.

I hope people will talk about this as well. I know how much Soyeon is praised for writing lyrics... hopefully she'll get praised as well.
She did, it's a self-composed track. I had no idea this girl was so talented.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cosmo and Loona

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread