- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I already know I'm in love.Sounds promising.![]()
No I don’t know the members. I just casually listen to the most Kpop songs than I can and I really love Summer dream.I already know I'm in love.
Do you have a bias?
Yeah, I'm pretty much the same way. I'll go to read their bios and pick the member that sounds similar to me or my tastes.No I don’t know the members. I just casually listen to the most Kpop songs than I can and I really love Summer dream.
Did you make your siggy? It's so pretty and glamorous. What's your secret? >>Like I Do is already my fave song![]()
No, sadly I'm not that talentedDid you make your siggy? It's so pretty and glamorous. What's your secret? >>