Announcement Email Change System Enabled (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
We heard your many feedback regarding this & decided to make it available for all users, due to users registering initially with a throwaway email account or misspelled their emails, they are unable to receive emails or change their email address to confirm their accounts.

To access it, simply head over to https://www.kpopsource.com/account/account-details to change your email address.

 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
2
Reactions Received
0
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah, I've had such problems, when I was trying to change my email service from GMAIL to more reliable Outlook.
It was not easy to transfer all letters, one by one.
 
Last edited:

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I've had such problems, when I was trying to change my email service from GMAIL to more reliable Outlook.
It was not easy to transfer all letters, one by one.
What I can say about software that helped me in my problems with email issues, it was a great program (from this company: www.outlooktransfer.com/products/live-mail-to-outlook-transfer), that did everything in the perfect way, exactly how I wanted to transfer my emails from another mail service. Of course, it all depends on how much you're interested in it.
:susPepe:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,412
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Gmail is the superior email platform :taeminface:
My gmail accounts are the ones I use for unimportant things
My outlook one is the one I use for things that are actually important :sj_weary:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread