Eman's Easter Eggs (2 Viewers)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
So cute! :pandalove:

Does he eat paint? My cats eat paint so I can't paint anywhere near them... I think there's something wrong with them.
Oh no they like paint? Poor things lol...

No my Mao is just curious but doesn't eat it haha.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh no they like paint? Poor things lol...

No my Mao is just curious but doesn't eat it haha.
My oldest cat is fine. He licked it the first time and then ran away. I don't think he will eat it any time soon again (hopefully). But my younger one loves it for whatever reason. He licks it as if he's drinking milk. So I can't open paint anywhere near him.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
*totally doesn't recognize this from AKP*
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
My oldest cat is fine. He licked it the first time and then ran away. I don't think he will eat it any time soon again (hopefully). But my younger one loves it for whatever reason. He licks it as if he's drinking milk. So I can't open paint anywhere near him.
Do they make edible paints lol?
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Do they make edible paints lol?
We have edible paint for food but the ones they eat are my sister's design and fabric paints. I'd be surprised if they were edible. 🤣
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread