Appreciation Eman's Top 10 Songs Of 2020 So Far (You Won't Believe Who's Number 1!) (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Eman's Top 10 Songs Of 2020 (You Won't Believe Who's Number 1!)




2020 has been quite the season so far.

Here are the songs that kept me sane.

Enjoy!

(And share your own!)



10.
Dumdi Dumdi - G-IDLE
Yuqi deep bear voice is transcendent.

09.
Fanfare - TWICE
Should have been the Korean title.

08.
Feel Good - FROMIS_9
"Perfect pop song". The group "sing backs" (uh huh, let me tell you, wait a minute, etc.) make me want to stand up and cheer.

07.
Lilac - ROCKET PUNCH
My kind of ballad.

06.
Tag Me - WEEEKLY
Rookies of the Freaking Year & Eman's new obsession.

05.
Here We Are - GFRIEND
No one does epic ballads like GFRIEND. Eunha voice is medication. Keeps me regular.

04.
This Is Me - ELRIS
Eman's Underrated High Energy Dance Pop Champion. That choreo! That song! Those Yeahs! (falls over)

03.
When We Disco - SUNMI, JYP
Most charming release of the year. Stan JYP. And embrace the camp.

02.
Dumhdurum - APINK
APINK must have sold their soul. For the love of God no one does it like them. Elegant, feminine, dance pop that will have you summoning the devil himself to make a deal for more.

01.
Initial S - SORI
Sori came out of nowhere and grabbed me by the shirt collar and slapped me around. This is retro synth perfection. Cool, driving, catchy in an understated way. Sori rides in on her motorcycle and blows up kpop town like a goddess. My favorite track of the year so far.



That's it. There isn't anymore.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I've only heard half of these. Just haven't been listening to new stuff much this year.

You not a Everglow fan?
I like some of their songs.

Really liked their latest. La Di Da. That's an honorable mention.

The one I left off this that probably belongs here is Not Shy. I loved that and it's like my 2nd top Spotify song over the last few weeks.

Did you ever change your mind on it?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I like some of their songs.

Really liked their latest. La Di Da. That's an honorable mention.

The one I left off this that probably belongs here is Not Shy. I loved that and it's like my 2nd top Spotify song over the last few weeks.

Did you ever change your mind on it?
Oh yeah I forgot about Not Shy. I haven't listened to any Itzy in a while. I might go through singles again and see what I think about them now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu and yeji

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
#1. IU - Eight




Can't decide on which version I love even more, though! :jisoosmh: The original or the acoustic version :sanathink:



and I haven't really considered a Top 10 yet... So have a top 5 instead lol


#2. Dreamcatcher - Scream



#3. Red Velvet - Monster



#4. Dreamcatcher - BOCA



#5. Sojung - Island
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Initial S, fuck yes I thought I was the only one here who loved it :sj_weary:
Queen Sori and now Everglow owning that 80s synth sound, I love it.

I'd also have Fromis and Weeekly on my top 10, if I include B-sides I'd have Weeekly's Hello as well, that song is a masterpiece.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Such a good list
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread