Embarrassing Moments? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I was in voice chat with @Vikki and didn't realize my mic was on
and just out of the blue asked "Did you fart?"
and she got beyond confused thinking I was asking her
but know my boyfriend is just a smelly asshole....literally.
:wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim:​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I ran into a glass sliding door at full speed in front of complete strangers :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread