News Emergency services sent to Mina's house (Update: She is being treated at hospital) (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I didn't see the post in question but I hope shes okay, that's scary.
I hope everything is okay, i just wish i can help somehow.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hope she is fine. I know I called the ambos to my place a few times due to mental health issues. : /
Stay fighting mina#
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
She needs help, support and love irl from friends, family and professionals. I hope people get to her in time and she takes a break from social media. This really isn’t helping.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope everything is okay, i just wish i can help somehow.
please be okay
I hope she is fine. I know I called the ambos to my place a few times due to mental health issues. : /
Stay fighting mina#
She needs help, support and love irl from friends, family and professionals. I hope people get to her in time and she takes a break from social media. This really isn’t helping.
Here's an update she seems to be stable at least
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I saw a post on allkpop saying they have got to her and shes in the hospital and currently ok.

I think shes safe for the time being.
Yes, it seems so based on the update.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Here's an update she seems to be stable at least
That’s good but if they discharge her and just let her go back to living alone then it doesn’t do any good imo. I hope this is a wake up call to anyone close to her take the appropriate measures to ensure her health and safety.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That’s good but if they discharge her and just let her go back to living alone then it doesn’t do any good imo. I hope this is a wake up call to anyone close to her take the appropriate measures to ensure her health and safety.
I agree. I don't know how it works there but I know that in some places in the US that would put you in a treatment facility for a few days at least. Maybe they do similar things there, though I'm kind of doubting it based on their stance toward mental health.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Soompi wrote an article about what Mina's post had said before it was deleted:


Mina directly called out Jimin, the founder of FNC entertainment and Seolhyun... Calling them trash and that she'll haunt them if she dies.

I hope Mina really gets the help and support she needs.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I hope she will do okay. It's such a scary situation to be in.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
My poor Mina :(

She really needs help right now. Honestly I think it would be best if she stayed off of social media. Her mental health and well-being should be focused on more than anything right now
 
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread