Emotions... (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Happy.
I can feel the sun shining on my face, the wind in my hair. Nothing else can quite compare.

Sad.
The rain drops fast. Faster than light. The rain pouring down is such a sight.

Silly.
A rabbit here! A rabbit there! Oh, my, oh my! Rabbits everywhere!

Blissful.
Singing the songs of the trees drifts me away. Nothing is like the song of the day.

Depressed.
Demons peek over the edge at me as I sleep. The watch me cry, whimper, scream, as I fall to the deep.

Scared.
To many voices. They call out to me. They scream, they cry. They make me fear to be.

Loved.
Warm within your arms, I feel at home. You touch is sweet like a honeycomb.

Pained.
I can't see. It's all going blurry. So blurry, I can't see. I'm in no such hurry.

Angry.
You push me around. You spit in my face. How about I see you fight at this pace.

~

Feel free to comment more emotions for me to write about. I'll add them here too.

Also give me your opinions!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ohh that‘s a nice idea
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like it :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread