:uwu: :uwu: :uwu: :uwu: @Atiny
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,454 Reactions Received 75,521 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,367 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 18 March 2024 #1 @Atiny Reactions: Yuzuru and noctis
noctis redred . Joined 29 May 2022 Messages 25,775 Reactions Received 14,337 Location ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜ Website dollhausx.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 75,205 Fandom coer Gender Female Pronouns she/her 18 March 2024 #2 I never thought i would hear him say bussin Reactions: Nina
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,454 Reactions Received 75,521 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,367 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 18 March 2024 #3 ghoul said: I never thought i would hear him say bussin Click to expand... I couldn't stop laughing at that honestly. American slag is so weird. Reactions: noctis
ghoul said: I never thought i would hear him say bussin Click to expand... I couldn't stop laughing at that honestly. American slag is so weird.
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,187 Reactions Received 46,855 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,043 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 18 March 2024 #4 "spill" and "pour" aren't the same thing, San. lol Spilling is on accident: She spilled milk all over her new dress. Pouring is on purpose: She poured herself a glass of milk. Reactions: Nina
"spill" and "pour" aren't the same thing, San. lol Spilling is on accident: She spilled milk all over her new dress. Pouring is on purpose: She poured herself a glass of milk.
Yuzuru 𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 . Joined 4 February 2021 Messages 5,729 Reactions Received 5,953 Location 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶 Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,225 Fandom ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊 Pronouns ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 18 March 2024 #5 So now he's teacher huh? Reactions: Nina