News English VA confirms Fruits Basket (2019) to have 63 eps (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So Yuki's English VA Eric Vale has confirmed Furuba's remake to have 63 eps and to adapt whole story in his recent interview (source). 63 eps is pretty high amount for anime these days, especially if they plan to do it back to back without seperating it in seasons and have breaks between. Though I don't think it's still confirmed at all how they are going to do it, for some reason the animation studio keeps pretty quiet about their plans. I hope it's back to back though so we can get Furuba whole year around xd
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
SIXTY THREE EPS!?!
Wow shookt.
Are there even a long running anime, without seasons, other than Black Clover on air these days?
Yup 63, it will be around long time :sanapray: Btw did you only watch the old anime or did u also read the manga? In ep 10 there was lot of things shown that were cut from old anime and it was pretty delicious.

There is some shonens, like One Piece and Detective Conan that has been going decades and end is nowhere to be seen xd And I think Boruto is also longer ongoing one. Pokemon is still longer though they have started to cut it up too in smaller pieces. But overall pretty rare these days it's more common to cut it up either to 12 or 24 eps and then continue half year or year later.

And new thing is that even seasons get cut to parts like Attack on Titan's Season 3 had Part 1 and Part 2 that were released apart and Food Wars had same thing.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Yup 63, it will be around long time :sanapray: Btw did you only watch the old anime or did u also read the manga? In ep 10 there was lot of things shown that were cut from old anime and it was pretty delicious.

There is some shonens, like One Piece and Detective Conan that has been going decades and end is nowhere to be seen xd And I think Boruto is also longer ongoing one. Pokemon is still longer though they have started to cut it up too in smaller pieces. But overall pretty rare these days it's more common to cut it up either to 12 or 24 eps and then continue half year or year later.

And new thing is that even seasons get cut to parts like Attack on Titan's Season 3 had Part 1 and Part 2 that were released apart and Food Wars had same thing.
Aren't those 3 anime like THE three longest running anime ever? xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Aren't those 3 anime like THE three longest running anime ever? xD
Pretty much, i mean there is some kids shows in Japan that have even more eps (thousands), but they are usually shorter and not sth that people outside of Japan know and watch. Detective Conan and One Piece are getting quite close to 1000 ep mark :d
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Pretty much, i mean there is some kids shows in Japan that have even more eps (thousands), but they are usually shorter and not sth that people outside of Japan know and watch. Detective Conan and One Piece are getting quite close to 1000 ep mark :d
I'm expecting an appreciation thread from you when they do :sanapray:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm expecting an appreciation thread from you when they do :sanapray:
I might, but it will take another year for Detective Conan since it's still weekly release and for One Piece couple xd
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Let's hope we're still into Kpop then :maheart:
I think i'd still hang around here xd

I'm already loving furuba 2019! 63 episodes of quality anime :pikahappy:
Episode 10 was so good and true to the manga, and I can't wait to see the other zodiacs finally animated :nekolove:
Loved ep 10, and I saw some teasers that Ayame is coming on ep13 at least. Personally I'm looking forward to Rin most , she wasn't even included in 2001's anime, love her :pikahappy:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wow, 63 episodes is a lot... I don't mind though.

Can you please add me to the anime tags? Thank you~
It is, but i'm glad they aren't leaving it unfinished this time around, too many animes do that and just expect u to check out the manga.

I will ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
:nakypog: Excite!

Welp. There goes my plan to wait 'til it finished to binge watch it. I can't binge 63 episodes, I don't have the heart xD.

Guess I'll start doing 10 epis/week until it finishes.

Thanks for the update!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
:nakypog: Excite!

Welp. There goes my plan to wait 'til it finished to binge watch it. I can't binge 63 episodes, I don't have the heart xD.

Guess I'll start doing 10 epis/week until it finishes.

Thanks for the update!
Yep and 63 eps means that it will run 63 weeks before it finishes.

Until they plan to do it with seperate seasons, but no information of that so far.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread