English vs. Social Studies (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Which one did/do you like better in school? Did/does it depend on the subject matter?

For me, I found English way easier as long as it didn't require much reading between lines. lol I did also love geography, but history can just stay that way! lol I mean, who's going to, say, hold you at gunpoint and be like, "Name two important events during the Civil War"? lol So yeah, it depended on the subject.
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
both. but, i hated when my english teachers dropped a book in front of our faces and said "read it"
and this is coming from someone who likes reading books for fun
but i also hated when we had to memorize dates for social studies/history. i have terrible memory
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I loved English, my senior year of High School I made sure I had two English classes :pikahappy:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
English was always my favourite subject.

Social Studies were never my thing, I didn´t really care as back then we weren´t really asked to THINK about any issues or express our opinions. It was just nothing. I don´t even remember much of what we studied.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My two fav subjects :excitedmarch:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
english was my favourite subject and i was the best at it in my class so obviously i'll choose english. our social studies teacher tried to be "progressive" so bad and it ended in her doing stuff like asking the class to raise their hands if they think the lgbt community shouldn't have rights (8-10 out of 36 students did)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: MYs_daileee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread