Dance Practice Enhypen - Knife ( Dance Practice (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I love how u can immediately tell where Ni-ki is <3 but also like I've been dancing forever and I could never dance to that choreo with a damn jacket on </3
 
  • Haha
Reactions: sooya_

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
I love how u can immediately tell where Ni-ki is <3 but also like I've been dancing forever and I could never dance to that choreo with a damn jacket on </3
I'd be drenched in sweat after 5 seconds :passcodec: Iol :gengarpout:
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I'd be drenched in sweat after 5 seconds :passcodec: Iol :gengarpout:
I tested this theory I danced to 15+ full length songs l in a sweater and sweatpants ast night and did a few workouts after nd lets just say I was boneless by the time I was done </3 I couldn't even finish the last workout bc my arms were like noodles :haylul:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: sooya_

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
I tested this theory I danced to 15+ full length songs l in a sweater and sweatpants ast night and did a few workouts after nd lets just say I was boneless by the time I was done </3 I couldn't even finish the last workout bc my arms were like noodles :haylul:
HOW?!?!!!??!?!???! :frogsiren: R U OKAY!?!??!??!!??!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
HOW?!?!!!??!?!???! :frogsiren: R U OKAY!?!??!??!!??!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!
idk its like a dance thing but Ive been trying to get my stamina up and get more used to kpop dances bc I never really have done this specific style, since I was younger I've been doing more ballet,contemp., and hip-hop and kpop is like its own dance genre </3 but I was singing during the first few songs but the furthering got the less I could control m breathing so I eventually quit..... after We go up I wasn't really in the singing mood </3
 
  • Wow
Reactions: sooya_

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
idk its like a dance thing but Ive been trying to get my stamina up and get more used to kpop dances bc I never really have done this specific style, since I was younger I've been doing more ballet,contemp., and hip-hop and kpop is like its own dance genre </3 but I was singing during the first few songs but the furthering got the less I could control m breathing so I eventually quit..... after We go up I wasn't really in the singing mood </3
DAMN U ARE TALENTEDDDDD
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
not really sometimes I look a little wacky when doing full length dances, which is the reason why I do them over and over for a long period of time!
 
  • Love
Reactions: sooya_

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
not really sometimes I look a little wacky when doing full length dances, which is the reason why I do them over and over for a long period of time!
well its still impressive !!! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread