News ENHYPEN To Perform At Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade On “Baby Shark” Float (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Personally I think it's a punishment for something. I wonder who they murdered...? pepescream
Well they better not be performing Fever on that float is ALL I gotta say.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I am DUMBASS I just looked up "fever lyrics" NOT "enhypen fever lyrics" and read the entirely English song thinking I could suddenly understand Korean.

It...it was NOT enhypen's song I was thinking of...
:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I am DUMBASS I just looked up "fever lyrics" NOT "enhypen fever lyrics" and read the entirely English song thinking I could suddenly understand Korean.

It...it was NOT enhypen's song I was thinking of...
:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:
Old age and memory loss claim another victim :soob:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread