- Joined
- 1 August 2019
- Messages
- 2,819
- Reactions Received
- 4,468
- Location
- ☾ the other side of the moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,802
- Fandom
- ☾ gg stan ☽
- Gender
- Bi-Gender
- Pronouns
- ☾ he/she ☽
HECK TO THE YES !!Red velvet wendy?
Okie i will post the tradeHECK TO THE YES !!you've got yourself a deal !
i'll let you know if i get another one ??omg, someone explain to me why do I even bother to collect Enhypen aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
that is very kind of you :)i'll let you know if i get another one ??![]()
no problemothat is very kind of you :)
well you do since it gets you good cards and there are many people collecting them :P don´t underestimate a power of a good card. with so many cards in the game ... trust me, I have been suffering here for almost a year :Dno problemoi certainly have no use for it
![]()
i just got back to collecting cards and it's lowkey stressful, i have no idea where to start or what collections i want to complete and the requirements stress me out a tadwell you do since it gets you good cards and there are many people collecting them :P don´t underestimate a power of a good card. with so many cards in the game ... trust me, I have been suffering here for almost a year :D
well first, just settle your gaols. tell Cal which cards you are collecting and build your collections :). it does take time and some effort ,but I think the longer you do it, the more it becomes a routine for you?i just got back to collecting cards and it's lowkey stressful, i have no idea where to start or what collections i want to complete and the requirements stress me out a tadbut hey, they're pretty-
true, thatwell first, just settle your gaols. tell Cal which cards you are collecting and build your collections :). it does take time and some effort ,but I think the longer you do it, the more it becomes a routine for you?
you´ll soon learn which groups "belong to who" there are specific people who update specific groups :P and threads, just watch out for that and you´ll have enough content to post :).
like I hate collecting cards so much because I am like the unluckiest person ever but at the same time... what would be my purpose on this forum otherwise ? :D WHAT WOULD I DO WITH MY LIFE ?