enough already >_< (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
just when I think "Oh look I found a nice top for a night out" :sakUwu:


I click on it and this happens >_<


it turns out to be this stupid baby body thing?!! okay how are people supposed to pee, I really don't get this trend??? SMH :pandamad:

oh and also...... my friend showed me these "micro" purses the other day and it's the dumbest thing I have seen in my life


WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this doesn't even fit a freakin lip balm in it and don't even go and look up the price of this atrocity :pandaannoyed::jisoosmh:

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Humanity blows hard.... We come up with pointless inventions, when we should be saving our wildlife instead.
Yes I am suddenly a PETA person now :p

Seriously the sheer amount of things we don't consider blows my mind.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Humanity blows hard.... We come up with pointless inventions, when we should be saving our wildlife instead.
Yes I am suddenly a PETA person now :p

Seriously the sheer amount of things we don't consider blows my mind.
as much as I love art and enjoy fashion, they both can be straight up stupid...
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG I HATE BODYSUIT THINGS SO MUCH. I get so annoyed when something I like turns out to be that
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: potato and kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
as much as I love art and enjoy fashion, they both can be straight up stupid...
Reason why my twin and I don't get along in that regard.
His fashion is all designer, while mine is low key heavy metal. : /
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i like micro purses
 
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and kodoku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Honestly I didn't like them either until last year, cause with every top I have it rides up my torso so my stomach and back end up being exposed at some point, it's really annoying
I got one as a present and it was really nice, the peeing is an issue, but most unclip at the bottom crotch area, think of it the same as a baby vest lol
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have seen those on clothing shops and it's such bizarre concept to me, I definitely wouldn't want any extra stuff pressing my genital area- most women's jeans are tight enough :joshmeh:

Micropurses.. i don't even like normal handbags cause i find it inconvenient to carry- i want sth with shoulder strap.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread