- Joined
- 18 June 2021
- Messages
- 15,031
- Reactions Received
- 16,985
- Location
- TNX album
- Website
- gud-bam.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21
- Fandom
- multi-BG
- Pronouns
- yeen
- Ship
Rlly..?Ooooo those are pretty
I believe if you want a set of badges to be added to the official list, you can go to the awards section and ask the staff to allow you to make a badge making thread![]()
Yup! Unless they changed the system, which I don't think they have ^^Rlly..?
Okie dokieYup! Unless they changed the system, which I don't think they have ^^
Understandable! They're gorgeous badgesOkie dokie
Tysm
I rlly want those
Ooo tysmUnderstandable! They're gorgeous badges
If you need help or anything, feel free to dm me if you'd like
Go here first to ask if you can make the thread: Official - Rules, FAQ, & Ask the Awards TeamHurm.. Idk where is the thread
Could u attach on here