- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
(They changed directors, so I'll have to think one on my own.)
After training to change into space vampires, these people fight to save people.
@igloo -san,
and also @Drug Asuka -san and @la_mort_pour_vous Mortie-san tachi.
I messed up in the camp and put us all in danger, also broke my phone and lost @igloo -san's hat.
But...
"Isn't life all about that?
It must hurt but you know...
Great pain is reality.
Even if you live your life right, you get hurt, you get trolled.
But... your life belongs to you, senpai.
If it's painful now... just make it less painful from now on. "
These were the words said by @igloo -san and with that I decided to keep going on my journey of self improvement.
In my training to, even if not become a space vampire or ninja, to help myself living the best I can.
Unless they change the director, then we'll never know how it was supposed to be :llama_eyes:
But isn't life just like that?
After training to change into space vampires, these people fight to save people.
@igloo -san,
and also @Drug Asuka -san and @la_mort_pour_vous Mortie-san tachi.
I messed up in the camp and put us all in danger, also broke my phone and lost @igloo -san's hat.
But...
"Isn't life all about that?
It must hurt but you know...
Great pain is reality.
Even if you live your life right, you get hurt, you get trolled.
But... your life belongs to you, senpai.
If it's painful now... just make it less painful from now on. "
These were the words said by @igloo -san and with that I decided to keep going on my journey of self improvement.
In my training to, even if not become a space vampire or ninja, to help myself living the best I can.
Unless they change the director, then we'll never know how it was supposed to be :llama_eyes:
But isn't life just like that?