Debut Episode - Open My Door MV (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her


I don't really like it tbh.
The teaser sounded amazing and I still like that part of the chorus
but the chorus is girl crush and the verses are overly-cutesy.
it's like they wanted the best of both worlds but it didn't work :/
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah, 30 seconds in and I had to stop it. The quality isn't the best either. I'm starting to see a pattern in K-pop where everyone is trying to be like "that one group" so the beats and concepts are almost similar. I'm sure these girls have great potential but this MV did them dirty. The sound quality also seems pretty low so I'm over here at 100% blasting through my laptop speakers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah, 30 seconds in and I had to stop it. The quality isn't the best either. I'm starting to see a pattern in K-pop where everyone is trying to be like "that one group" so the beats and concepts are almost similar. I'm sure these girls have great potential but this MV did them dirty. The sound quality also seems pretty low so I'm over here at 100% blasting through my laptop speakers.
YES
Tho I kinda get that it's hard for nugu companies to get decent stuff for music.
The part we heard in the teaser slaps but that's the only thing.
I stopped halfway through
They have potential but they should decide on 1 concept/sound, and not mix 2 opposite sounds to appeal to both audiences.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Agreed.
It's like the trailer for a movie seems like it's going to be the Avengers but it turns about to be Sesame Street instead when it comes out.
yes but the characters turn out to be avengers and the whole plot doesn't make sense so you get a brainfuck
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread