- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
NO GENDERED PRONOUNS BABYYYYYYY
The whole "what's your pronouns" thing
Doesn't exist!
At all
Unless you are an inanimate object you will be a "tema"
Fuck it even animals are called "tema"
In a non joking manner though it does bring up an interesting topic of how like.... In english the pronouns topic is one heavily discussed and one that people really attach their gender identity to. So much of people's gender identity is based on and reliant on just a few words and it's interesting how that... Just doesn't exist in Estonian!
It's just...
I started thinking about it bcs like... I very much do not give a fuck what pronouns are used when referring to me, despite being a cis woman and I think it's because pronouns just.... don't mean nearly as much to me as they do to ppl who natively speak languages with gendered pronouns.
Does that make sense
Anyways that's the end of this ramble
The whole "what's your pronouns" thing
Doesn't exist!
At all
Unless you are an inanimate object you will be a "tema"
Fuck it even animals are called "tema"
In a non joking manner though it does bring up an interesting topic of how like.... In english the pronouns topic is one heavily discussed and one that people really attach their gender identity to. So much of people's gender identity is based on and reliant on just a few words and it's interesting how that... Just doesn't exist in Estonian!
It's just...
I started thinking about it bcs like... I very much do not give a fuck what pronouns are used when referring to me, despite being a cis woman and I think it's because pronouns just.... don't mean nearly as much to me as they do to ppl who natively speak languages with gendered pronouns.
Does that make sense
Anyways that's the end of this ramble