Ethnic food authenticity... (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I was just looking for some Tobboki on Amazon... I'm getting desperate... and had an epiphany! I realized no matter what it is if there isn't Korean on the front I scroll right by it. In my mind it pretty much is immediately thrown out for being fake:haylul:. Then I look at the company. If it's distributed by an normal (western) sounding company thats ok but if it's made by a western sounding company that doesn't sound Ethnic I'm suspicious! If you put Korean or Japanese on a can, and labeled it with a Korean or Japanese sounding company you could sell me a can of Spaghetti O's...

What I really want is
Amazon product B08FRPNJCH
But I don't think they make it any more...:pepecry2:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread