Searching Eunbi IZ*ONE For Trade (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I am collecting for most things but I will be more specific.

High Priority:
Hyuna #1
EXO's Sehun, Tao, D.O, Lay, Xiumin
SHINee's Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho & Key
Sunmi 2,3,5
Red Velvet Wendy, Joy & Seulgi
Any Girls day Member
4minute's Sohyun, Jiyoon, Jihyun, and Gayoon
Any f(x) members

Low Priority:
Any Dream Catcher
Any BlackPink
Any TWICE
Any Gfriend
ANy Ladies Code

If you give me a low priority card just keep in mind I may trade it for a high priority card if the opportunity arrives.
I will also possibly consider other trades!!!
​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I still feel so bad about trading that EXO Tao.
It's ok Yili's my friend if I'd want anyone else to have him it'd be her
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Hi, is your IOI Nayoung still for trade btw? I have GFriend Yuju if you're interested :sanapray:
I made an offer with someone through DMs and they accepted so right now Nayoung is not for trade
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I made an offer with someone through DMs and they accepted so right now Nayoung is not for trade
That's ok lol, lemme know if you'd agree to Eunbi for Yuju, I also have Day6 Dowoon if you like Day6 :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
That's ok lol, lemme know if you'd agree to Eunbi for Yuju, I also have Day6 Dowoon if you like Day6 :wimwim:
I'll consider it but I'm going to see if anyone else has more offers. But right now that is the most likely trade! ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread