- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 66,996
- Reactions Received
- 98,721
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,257
- Ship
- Wreck
@NSWER @Fearnot
she really gave it her allKyujin always does so good!
isn't it bad if your shoulder is so weak when you are climbing?I think my shoulder dislocated watching this![]()
Repetitive motion and overuse is bad for any joint. My shoulders couldnt keep up with the choreoisn't it bad if your shoulder is so weak when you are climbing?![]()
Repetitive motion and overuse is bad for any joint. My shoulders couldnt keep up with the choreo![]()
Im not, you see the way I talk. Id get cancelled before I even debutmaybe you are not meant to be an idol duck after all
you would probably get extensive media trainining!Im not, you see the way I talk. Id get cancelled before I even debut![]()