- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
She actually made an egg one!

@Pink Panda
@Pink Panda
What DIY do you enjoy doing?I'm so picky with DIY stuff when I do it myself (not bought from others diy), i end up not finishing the diy i do or just trash it.
Hers were pretty simple, but I think I wouldnt be able to do that even lmao
Not any anymoreWhat DIY do you enjoy doing?
Then try it, but do it perfectly.she makes me kinda wanna try this, but i'm too much of a perfectionist![]()
but i suck at everything i doThen try it, but do it perfectly.
![]()
![]()
I doubt that!but i suck at everything i do![]()
You're likely to be much better than you credit yourself.but i suck at everything i do![]()
I doubt that!
Art and crafts doesn't need to be perfect anyway. It just needs to be personal, so any imperfections are fine.
![]()
thank you, guysYou're likely to be much better than you credit yourself.