Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,399 Reactions Received 151,411 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 5 June 2020 #1 Reactions: Ashla_K, yeji and perhapz
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 5 June 2020 #2 Holy shit the fruits in the video looks so delicious Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 6 June 2020 #3 ma boy Reactions: Ahsoka
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 12 June 2020 #4 I want to be there, seems so peaceful. Reactions: Ahsoka
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 15 June 2020 #5 I know I'm late, but Togruta needs points, and this song has been on my playlist ever since release. Eunkwang god Reactions: Ahsoka
I know I'm late, but Togruta needs points, and this song has been on my playlist ever since release. Eunkwang god