- Joined
- 8 October 2023
- Messages
- 1,267
- Reactions Received
- 1,364
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 3
- Fandom
- 🤍 Multistan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- 🤍 Any Pronouns
OH😭😭😭
I give up i can't find anything 😭😭😭 can you post it? :,)aww its okie!!I am just worried CT may not accept it and then we will have to redo ot
![]()
ofc!!I give up i can't find anything 😭😭😭 can you post it? :,)
Do you want Soyeon Rare for your Enhypen Jake + Sunoo commons(G)I-dle [
Omg I would've loved to, but they're my biases so I'm a bit unsure😭Do you want Soyeon Rare for your Enhypen Jake + Sunoo commons
please
EunnieOmg I would've loved to, but they're my biases so I'm a bit unsure😭
Well nevermind let's just do the trade :D can you post it? 🤍
Naurrr it's not that I like the cards , sunjake are my biases😭 but SOYEON MOMMY ON TOP😍🔥🔥🔥🔥 let's tradeeeeEunnieyou don't have to trade the cards you like!
If theyre your biases, you can keep it. enhypen werent on your collecting list so I they were for trade.Omg I would've loved to, but they're my biases so I'm a bit unsure😭
Well nevermind let's just do the trade :D can you post it? 🤍
Sure!!! Can you set it up? :D@silver_eunnie would you be looking to trade away your Sunmi 4 + Seventeen BSS DK commons for my (G)I-DLE Miyeon rare?
![]()
yesssssCould I give you 2PM Jun.K Rare for your =Love Anna Yamamoto Rare?![]()
yesssss
sure!! thank you!!can you set it up? :DDD