Debut Eunsang "Beautiful Scar" ft. Park Woojin (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


Yohan debuts with a cutesy concept and Eunsang debuts with this....the world truly is out of sorts

Jokes aside I actually really like the song​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel like I underestimated Eunsang so much after watching this. I kind of love it.
I was really surprised by it as well. He was pitched on produce as a new trainee that was a cutiepie so seeing him do this is a 180 lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread