Eurovision Finals 2019 - discussion thread (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Stan bilal hassani a singer who break boundaries

Don't go down in my bias list because you're tasteless
But Luca Hänni:sj_weary:

But honestly I am rooting for my dude since I have been a fan of his since his start
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
something is missing with the france song. idk what :/ I usually enjoy france
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sana

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
France was alright. I'm not most into going full on social issues song cause I always feel like it's just gimmick to get points for the theme and then it doesn't matter if the actual song and performance is that good. But it wasn't bad song or performance overall, it was petty interesting through.

Italy in other hand is one of the worst definitely, what is this supposed to be..
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
France was alright. I'm not most into going full on social issues song cause I always feel like it's just gimmick to get points for the theme and then it doesn't matter if the actual song and performance is that good. But it wasn't bad song or performance overall, it was petty interesting through.

Italy in other hand is one of the worst definitely, what is this supposed to be..
I love Italys song! It is soo good!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
France was alright. I'm not most into going full on social issues song cause I always feel like it's just gimmick to get points for the theme and then it doesn't matter if the actual song and performance is that good. But it wasn't bad song or performance overall, it was petty interesting through.

Italy in other hand is one of the worst definitely, what is this supposed to be..
that’s how I feel about that all too. It‘s such a political way to go with it all
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
that’s how I feel about that all too. It‘s such a political way to go with it all
I don't mind bringing up societal stuff in songs and performances, but I feel like especially in Eurovision it's being made in such blatant and unimaginative way that it's pretty much: this is feminist song vote it. This is about discrimination vote it. There is no depth or really even message with it, like with France's you just had words like "Freedom" flying in the background, it just felt like "this is social justice song, vote it" for me. Same with Israel's song last year, the lyrics weren't good for feminist song.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't mind bringing up societal stuff in songs and performances, but I feel like especially in Eurovision it's being made in such blatant and unimaginative way that it's pretty much: this is feminist song vote it. This is about discrimination vote it. There is no depth or really even message with it, like with France's you just had words like "Freedom" flying in the background, it just felt like "this is social justice song, vote it" for me. Same with Israel's song last year, the lyrics weren't good for feminist song.
yes. agree with you. I don’t mind such songs usually but in the context of eurovision it is getting too much
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LUCAAAAAA
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ma boyyy :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread