Is Estonia in the finals this year? They usually have pretty good one, usually not outrageous but calm and sophisticated xdYou mean the nanana guy? He is great aswell! But Slovenia is more charming, I liked it a bit more!
Is Estonia in the finals this year? They usually have pretty good one, usually not outrageous but calm and sophisticated xdYou mean the nanana guy? He is great aswell! But Slovenia is more charming, I liked it a bit more!
IM CRYING![]()
Translation: Man is unable to start the livestream of the European Song Contest even though he is pressing ESC all the time
Yeah we are! But I don't like our song. We have a Swedish guy representing us!Is Estonia in the finals this year? They usually have pretty good one, usually not outrageous but calm and sophisticated xd
Oh so now Sweden is not only doing everybody's songs, but they are also performing them? xddYeah we are! But I don't like our song. We have a Swedish guy representing us!
They send the rejects to us!Oh so now Sweden is not only doing everybody's songs, but they are also performing them? xdd
I love the ice in the background, atleast they know what they got lolNorway will get a top 10 spot for sure, not top 5 tho (my predictions)
I find it very unmemorableNorway's song is bomb, best this far- only, they would need to swap both of the male singers. Not fan at all of their voices. Just have the girl sing whole song.
How to make Euphoria 7.0Norway's song is bomb, best this far- only, they would need to swap both of the male singers. Not fan at all of their voices. Just have the girl sing whole song.