It was apparently mother-daughter song. I don't really remember anything about performance though I don't think anything happened.what the hell did north macedonia sing?
sad life for our countrieswe never win either, 3rd place was our best with these songs
now we are not even in the finals
the Netherlands and Sweden are always at the topWow this is so close. Sweden, North Macedonia and Netherlands the leading 3 and just couple points differences.
oof but our songs were good actuallysad life for our countries
I think Hungarys best place was the 5th?
and yeah we neither, its the first in 8 years
then why is Hungary nevet get points?I know why Nobody wanted to give points to France
Because they are all jealous that we won the World cup of Football and not them
The consequences of the BrexitUK is always the last![]()
UK always was in the bottom though xd Brexit or no. Maybe thats why they wanted to exist xdUK only have 13 points :O :O :O :O
Another consequence of the Brexit, European country don't want to support her during the eurovision now x)))