MV Evanescence - Fight Like A Girl (feat. K.Flay) [Official Lyric Video] (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,522
Reactions Received
18,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,452
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
That's a band name I haven't seen in a while!

I might add it to my workout playlist. I wish it was just a bit faster tempo.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's a band name I haven't seen in a while!

I might add it to my workout playlist. I wish it was just a bit faster tempo.
why was I just coming to say the exact same thing? lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That's a band name I haven't seen in a while!

I might add it to my workout playlist. I wish it was just a bit faster tempo.
This song is as good as the movie ballerina it comes from
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread