- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
How'd it go?
For anyone who doesn't know, it's an [#]-day challenge where you document yourself loving on yourself. Some challenges have a specific task for that day, but I think you can do it separately from anyone's guided challenge.
--
I haven't done one, but I think I'm going to start one very soon.
For anyone who doesn't know, it's an [#]-day challenge where you document yourself loving on yourself. Some challenges have a specific task for that day, but I think you can do it separately from anyone's guided challenge.
--
I haven't done one, but I think I'm going to start one very soon.