- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,441
- Reactions Received
- 39,052
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,664
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
From something you've just had forever and had no idea how bad it actually was?!
I just upgraded from a 10 year old Westinghouse TV. It was not a smart TV. It was made smart by an NVIDIA shield pro I got about 5 years ago. I'm not sure what it's resolution was but I'm guessing 720-1080P @ 45 inches. I finally got a Samsung 4k TV. OMG, I had no idea how bad I had it.
MV's in 4k look incredible.
The only reason I was upgrading is because it was getting to the point I could see my TV well from bed. The TV is kind of mad at me though. I won't let it connect to the internet. I only let the Nvidia Shield connect.
Also the sound!
I don't even have my subwoofer or sound bar connected yet and I'm blown away. (I don't remember how to set them up.) 
I just upgraded from a 10 year old Westinghouse TV. It was not a smart TV. It was made smart by an NVIDIA shield pro I got about 5 years ago. I'm not sure what it's resolution was but I'm guessing 720-1080P @ 45 inches. I finally got a Samsung 4k TV. OMG, I had no idea how bad I had it.