Ever Realize You Have No Idea What To Do Next? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So for anyone who was aware. I'm trying to go back to school.
I was informed that I need to take a 4 to 6 hour exam in order to even be considered for the degree or program.
I studied my ass off for a week, then yesterday took some practice tests and realize how unprepared I was
DESPITE all my studying and efforts.
Then my boyfriend finds a little thing saying for the semester I am applying for I DO NOT need to take the exam.
So I email some people and find out this is true.

SO ALL THIS STUDYING, ALL THIS TIME FOR NOTHING.
And now while I'm super relieved. I don't know what to fucking do with myself.​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
honestly? celebrate :D. or maybe just do nothing, nothing at all. scroll the forum aimlessly, listen to some songs, watch some videos, don´t worry for at least a day. just do NOTHING.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
honestly? celebrate :D. or maybe just do nothing, nothing at all. scroll the forum aimlessly, listen to some songs, watch some videos, don´t worry for at least a day. just do NOTHING.
I may take you up on that offer.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I get the feeling, I experience it every time I finish a term at my uni because I suddenly have a lot of free time. I usually cook or diamond paint a lot, as well as be on ks and work on ks related stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I get the feeling, I experience it every time I finish a term at my uni because I suddenly have a lot of free time. I usually cook or diamond paint a lot, as well as be on ks and work on ks related stuff.
I had a book I was close to finishing that I was going to put on hold but now I guess I can finish it completely.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
So for anyone who was aware. I'm trying to go back to school.
I was informed that I need to take a 4 to 6 hour exam in order to even be considered for the degree or program.
I studied my ass off for a week, then yesterday took some practice tests and realize how unprepared I was
DESPITE all my studying and efforts.
Then my boyfriend finds a little thing saying for the semester I am applying for I DO NOT need to take the exam.
So I email some people and find out this is true.

SO ALL THIS STUDYING, ALL THIS TIME FOR NOTHING.
And now while I'm super relieved. I don't know what to fucking do with myself.​
Im also going back to school
Omg study buddies, i stan :wimwim: :ilovebread: :lisalaugh: :jenniesmug: :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread