Ever since learning of my injury my knee hurts more (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know it’s probably my imagination but it feels painful more often I feel than before. Or maybe I’m just noticing it more? Idk :soob:
 
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Exi and Day1

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Maybe bc you're more aware of it?
Possibly, I went from thinking it was a minor injury to a major one so maybe I’m expecting the pain more or something. Who knows, as long as it doesn’t get too bad pain wise I’ll be okay, it’s just a minor nuisance (like first night after my pcl tear type pain would be awful) :pepecross:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I would say it’s probably just cause your aware of what’s actually going on now, rather than before it was sort of like “It will heal on its own in time” sort of thing?

Do you have to use crutches right now?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would say it’s probably just cause your aware of what’s actually going on now, rather than before it was sort of like “It will heal on its own in time” sort of thing?

Do you have to use crutches right now?
Probably, and I dont need to yet. I will after surgery for a while though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Probably extra strain on it.
I had that happen when I sprained my wrist.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread