Ever tried tteokbokki? (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship


I see a lot of people talking about tteokbokki on kdramas, reaction videos, just everywhere. I mean, it looks good, but idk. I guess its bc I never tried it. They say that its spicy, but then again, you can make it less spicy. If I ever try it, it would probably be spicy. But wait, I don't really like a bunch of spicy stuff (saying something since I'm from the south lol). I guess I'd try both of them since I want to get a taste of Korea. Korea is known to have some pretty awesome food. Tteokbokki is like one of the biggest that I've heard of so far when it comes to popular food in Korea. After watching this video, I never knew it was this simple to make it. I mean, I could've been done made this! Have y'all ever made it? I want to but then again I don't think my family would like it. They're not into Korean stuff as much as I am. I'm a Koreaboo lol sorry fam But have you guys ever had it? If you have, did you have the spicy, or mild? Did it burn your throat? Or was it ok as long as you had water right by you? I know one person had it and swallowed a whole thing of milk. When I make it I don't think I'll want it that spicy. I'd probably make the mild one
Wow I sound like an all around foodie
I'm not sorry
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I did at a korean food festival :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and Areum
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
It’s so glorious :bigcatcry: like savory mochi
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Areum
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female


I see a lot of people talking about tteokbokki on kdramas, reaction videos, just everywhere. I mean, it looks good, but idk. I guess its bc I never tried it. They say that its spicy, but then again, you can make it less spicy. If I ever try it, it would probably be spicy. But wait, I don't really like a bunch of spicy stuff (saying something since I'm from the south lol). I guess I'd try both of them since I want to get a taste of Korea. Korea is known to have some pretty awesome food. Tteokbokki is like one of the biggest that I've heard of so far when it comes to popular food in Korea. After watching this video, I never knew it was this simple to make it. I mean, I could've been done made this! Have y'all ever made it? I want to but then again I don't think my family would like it. They're not into Korean stuff as much as I am. I'm a Koreaboo lol sorry fam But have you guys ever had it? If you have, did you have the spicy, or mild? Did it burn your throat? Or was it ok as long as you had water right by you? I know one person had it and swallowed a whole thing of milk. When I make it I don't think I'll want it that spicy. I'd probably make the mild one
Wow I sound like an all around foodie
I'm not sorry
omg i seen posters of that in an asian supermarket around here
I ALWAYS SAY I WANNA TRY BUT I NEVER BUY THEM
UGH
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and Areum
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,913
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
No, i hv tried other korean food b4 but not tteokbokki. Maybe another time ill list/say which korean food iv tried b4.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Areum

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I've never tried it, but I would really like to. It looks so good :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread