Teaser EVERGLOW - 2nd Mini Album: [-77.82X-78.29] (NEW LOGO) (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I was waiting for the first teaser as I knew they were in the recording studio and practice room recently preparing for this comeback!

I can't wait!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i have no idea what the numbers in the title mean but the concept looks really interesting so far so i'll be looking forward to this :sanapray:
The only thing that made sense to me is coordinate, since it has negative in front of it. However, the coordinates point to the north of Antarctica, close to South America. Curious, because in Adios and DUN DUN they do have scenes on sets covered in ice, also in Adios MV there are slightly different coordinates displayed at the end of the MV. Furthermore, the B side from their latest mini, No Lie, has lyrics that go like... Truth is, we are in the Antarctica
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I didn’t like their last comeback as much as their previous releases but I’m really hoping I’ll like this.

:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
everglow gonna save us all
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread