- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,317
- Reactions Received
- 59,384
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 491,147
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
Yeah, this is pretty normal for them.I adore highlight medleys! But three song???
I like all their songs EXCEPT Bon Bon Chocolat when i first saw/watched/listened on some music show in 2019(iv since realised the beat/music/korean lyrics i do like-its just the English title/words "bon bon chocolat" tat 100% turned me off until just after the announcement/rumor of cb recently n i re-listened/re-evaluted my response to the entire song; if it wasnt titled "bon bon chocolat" and dint include "bon bon chocolat" in the lyrics, i might hv loved it from the start(maybe not tho).Going back over their discog, I surprisingly* liked a lot of their songs, but just about every album is like...pale? I give "yes's" out easily, but most of their discog (for me) can be background music. EG, the "filler" group.
Yeah, this is pretty normal for them.
Arrival of Everglow -- 3 songs
Hush -- 3 songs
Reminiscence -- 4 songs
-77.82 x -78.29 -- 4 songs
Last Melody -- 3 songs
Return of the Girl -- 5 songs
All My Girls -- 3 songs
Indeed, Everglow deserve a full album.Its only Adios then Hush tat made me stan Everglow always till now.Everglow forever (for me) lets go!!!anticipating!!! Tho i would love them to release a full album ASAP.