Rumor EVERGLOW hints at World Tour (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I would do anything to see them omg :peperain:
.......​
Can u possibly find a functional time machine to travel bk to Feb 2020 or thereabouts n see them on their mini tour of , I think east coast of USA(more or less)-I think LA/west coast leg<or just 1 stop> was canceled because, YA know END of the frikkin' WORLD then

Unless ur not in norAm bk then(or cant get in)-tho a time machine shd also let u travel thru space-time.

I'm too far away n too broke then, but I vicariously experienced 2nd hand thru fancams.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Can u possibly find a functional time machine to travel bk to Feb 2020 or thereabouts n see them on their mini tour of , I think east coast of USA(more or less)-I think LA/west coast leg<or just 1 stop> was canceled because, YA know END of the frikkin' WORLD then

Unless ur not in norAm bk then(or cant get in)-tho a time machine shd also let u travel thru space-time.

I'm too far away n too broke then, but I vicariously experienced 2nd hand thru fancams.
I was going to go to that but COVID made me back out :peperain:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I was going to go to that but COVID made me back out :peperain:
But in Feb 2020 I thought covid wasn't as feared as it was later on in March 2020 when it was declared pandemic.

I seem to rmbr reading abt deaths in China from unknown vectors as far bk as dec2019/jan2020 (i might be wrong abt dec2019-in the sense there were unknown reasons for multiple deaths in 2019 but i read abt it in jan 2020); but no one expected a full blown repeat of 1918 death flu/pandemic(h1n1 retroactively) tat far a moment in time, especially with the warnings of a possible coming pandemic n preparedness for at least 10 yrs before 2019/2020; the 2 countries who downplayed/nvr expected it to become as bad as it eventually did dint help the situation much.

If u bought tickets early on:
Announced through MyMusicTaste on January 21, 2020, the tour would be making five stops throughout the United States in the span of two weeks.

On March 12, 2020, MyMusicTaste announced the cancellation of the Los Angeles show due to COVID-19.
Wouldn't u just go in early March 2020 just so the money bought on tickets don't go to waste?(unless sale started late Feb?)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
But in Feb 2020 I thought covid wasn't as feared as it was later on in March 2020 when it was declared pandemic.

I seem to rmbr reading abt deaths in China from unknown vectors as far bk as dec2019/jan2020 (i might be wrong abt dec2019-in the sense there were unknown reasons for multiple deaths in 2019 but i read abt it in jan 2020); but no one expected a full blown repeat of 1918 death flu/pandemic(h1n1 retroactively) tat far a moment in time, especially with the warnings of a possible coming pandemic n preparedness for at least 10 yrs before 2019/2020; the 2 countries who downplayed/nvr expected it to become as bad as it eventually did dint help the situation much.

If u bought tickets early on:

Wouldn't u just go in early March 2020 just so the money bought on tickets don't go to waste?(unless sale started late Feb?)
My parents were uncomfortable with me going :hyungwontea: can't argue with them :dubueh:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
My parents were uncomfortable with me going :hyungwontea: can't argue with them :dubueh:
I forget sometimes how young KS users are-im too far away/out of touch with other users' age/sitch (except those I read abt eg: yachii, rand, drewb, onlycalb, abe, maybe vikki, tiffany n some others- I mostly assume someone here is 20sthg /grown up ~ard tat-unless I know who is in school<high school or college/uni)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I forget sometimes how young KS users are-im too far away/out of touch with other users' age/sitch (except those I read abt eg: yachii, rand, drewb, onlycalb, abe, maybe vikki, tiffany n some others- I mostly assume someone here is 20sthg /grown up ~ard tat-unless I know who is in school<high school or college/uni)
I'm 23 now and I've grown out of getting their permission so dw if there's another concert in the future I'm going 100% :lisalaugh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'm 23 now and I've grown out of getting their permission so dw if there's another concert in the future I'm going 100% :lisalaugh:
Yeah but in 2020 it was better to listen to them being uncomfortable/not going to everglow mini tour due to their concerns (even if u were slightly older then)

I think the situation now is different n u can make an informed decision for yrself now(I dont know if im making any sense here-I mean a 2nd opinion in mar/Feb 2020 from yr parents <watever yr age then> is a data point/more info to inform ur decision to go or not go to everglow mini tour_too many unknowns then/no viable<unknown variables> treatment tat early on, I know a few forever from everglow-cord who went n it was ok for them~but it was unknown if it was risky <or how much> bk then)

We know collectively much more rn.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Would be awesome if they went on one!
:pandahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread