Found Everglow Onda card for trade (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,847
Reactions Received
53,205
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,080
Gender
Female
I would like to trade it for IU (except IU 1), Seulgi (rv) or Mina (Twice) but other offers can also be considered^^

other cards I have for trade are Lee Hi, Nct Jeno, Chungha 1, Nu'est Aron, Exo Suho​
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In general, are you looking for a specific group like the ones in your medals to complete or just the ones that you mentioned?

I'm asking bc Suho :susPepe:
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,847
Reactions Received
53,205
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,080
Gender
Female
In general, are you looking for a specific group like the ones in your medals to complete or just the ones that you mentioned?

I'm asking bc Suho :susPepe:
I'm only want to complete IU cards and for the rest, I'm only planning on collecting my biases cards from each group.
I could give you the Suho card but... :pepesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm only want to complete IU cards and for the rest, I'm only planning on collecting my biases cards from each group.
I could give you the Suho card but... :pepesmug:
Who are your biases for those groups like BTS? :0 i'll keep on the lookout, i want my leader :susPepe:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Xeulgi

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,847
Reactions Received
53,205
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,080
Gender
Female
Who are your biases for those groups like BTS? :0 i'll keep on the lookout, i want my leader :susPepe:
I do like the vocal line.... how about if you ever happen to get an IU, Seulgi, or Mina card, could you give me the card?^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do like the vocal line.... how about if you ever happen to get an IU, Seulgi, or Mina card, could you give me the card?^^
Ok, so I guess Jungkook, v, Jin or Jimin should be good? Yes, that works for me for them girlies, I will write it down :pepelook:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Xeulgi

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,847
Reactions Received
53,205
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,080
Gender
Female
Ok, so I guess Jungkook, v, Jin or Jimin should be good? Yes, that works for me for them girlies, I will write it down :pepelook:
YAY! it's a deal then!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I know right!
:maheart:

@Xeulgi I have a Mina card. I made some trade moves to actually get my Mina card, but seeing as Everglow is a priority I could focus on Twice after I've achieved the current card sets I'm going for.

I'm willing to trade Mina for Onda! Please head straight to the request thread to initiate the trade when you see this.
:sanapray::pikahappy:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Xeulgi

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,847
Reactions Received
53,205
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,080
Gender
Female
I know right!
:maheart:

@Xeulgi I have a Mina card. I made some trade moves to actually get my Mina card, but seeing as Everglow is a priority I could focus on Twice after I've achieved the current card sets I'm going for.

I'm willing to trade Mina for Onda! Please head straight to the request thread to initiate the trade when you see this.
:sanapray::pikahappy:
Is it really ok?:maheart: since it's also a card set you are trying to collect

[edit] if you want we can wait a bit with it since @gayzone wants to trade a mina card for some other card which I happen to have, if I can trade with her/him I could give you Ondas card for free!
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Is it really ok?:maheart: since it's also a card set you are trying to collect

[edit] if you want we can wait a bit with it since @gayzone wants to trade a mina card for some other card which I happen to have, if I can trade with her/him I could give you Ondas card for free!
OMG really? For free!
:maheart:

Thank you so much! If that trade doesn't happen with gayzone, then I will trade Mina for Onda with you for sure. But if it does, again, thank you so much for a free Onda! Much appreciated!
:sanapray::nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Xeulgi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread