Cover Everglow performing NCT U - Boss (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
They perform so well.

I love the attention they are getting!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
6 October 2018
Messages
38
Reactions Received
119
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
terrible.
 
Joined
6 October 2018
Messages
38
Reactions Received
119
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Go back to AKP and troll there.
stating my opinion doesn't makes me ''a troll'. i didn't called you that when you said Doyeon was ''overrated''.
i don't know everglow, but they seem to be bad dancers. that's all. they have good facial expressions tho.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
stating my opinion doesn't makes me ''a troll'. i didn't called you that when you said Doyeon was ''overrated''.
i don't know everglow, but they seem to be bad dancers. that's all. they have good facial expressions tho.
At least say why it's terrible.
When you say 'terrible', then obviously I'm going to think you are trolling.
 
Joined
6 October 2018
Messages
38
Reactions Received
119
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
At least say why it's terrible.
When you say 'terrible', then obviously I'm going to think you are trolling.
they look stiff, not in sync, they movements look lazy, and most of them lack control on the upper part of their bodies (traduced by unprecise gesture). boss is a song really complex to achieve. it needs a lot of power and control, which most of female idols (and even males) doesn't have. it's nor everglow's fault, they just weren't properly trained for this kind of dance. i apologize for my english.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
they look stiff, not in sync, they movements look lazy, and most of them lack control on the upper part of their bodies (traduced by unprecise gesture). boss is a song really complex to achieve. it needs a lot of power and control, which most of female idols (and even males) doesn't have. it's nor everglow's fault, they just weren't properly trained for this kind of dance. i apologize for my english.
Thank you, this is more like it. :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: cassouletteu
Joined
6 October 2018
Messages
38
Reactions Received
119
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
haha, your'e welcome. sorry if i sounded like a bitch, it wasn't my intention.
I'm also sorry too lol I know that everyone has an opinion.
Although I myself liked the performance, I have to agree with some of the things you said, not all of it but some of it.
I do agree on that you do need power and control which I can only name a few GG who could pull it off because like you said, they haven't really been trained for this type of dance.
But the main thing is that they gave it a shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread