Found Everglow Yiren card for trade (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,835
Reactions Received
53,203
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
430,627
Gender
Female
:yolk: at least trade your Lee Hi or Heize with me for emotional compensation
I was actually planning to do that and offer you a card that I have that you might like xD but I will give you both with some :pandalove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was actually planning to do that and offer you a card that I have that you might like xD but I will give you both with some :pandalove:
:nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: you are so cute omg
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Xeulgi and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread