My Hero Academia 4th season
The BTS of the anime world has comeback.. and willruin dominate year end award shows as always.
Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of the Underworld
I'm still not over what happened at the end of first part, but I'm kinda interested after the pv.
Food Wars! The Fourth Plate
Although this is 4th season, the 3rd season part 2 ended middle tournament arc in such awkward place that this probably feels more like 3rd season part 3
The Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods
Psycho Pass 3
Still haven't seen s2 and the movie(s?), maybe i should..
The King's Avatar 2nd season
I'm most looking forward this one, though technically it's chinese webtoon and shouldn't be here
Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia
Technically new anime, but still new season for fate// franchice.
Chihayafuru 3
It has been 6 years since s2 wtf.
Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai season 2
High Score Girl II
GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation Season 2
Kono Oto Tomare! 2nd Season
At least sth is getting new season fast
Radiant 2nd Season
@Darkyoda47 , are you still going to watch it?
Fairy Gone 2nd Season
Another anime getting S2 fast.. but did anyone ask for it?
Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! 3rd Season
Kengan Ashura 2nd Season
Couldn't find trailer or pv for S2, but it will be on Netflix
Aikatsu on Parade!
New addition to Aikatsu series.
Zoids Wilds Zero
It's for kids..
Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise
I assume it's also for the kids
The BTS of the anime world has comeback.. and will
Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of the Underworld
I'm still not over what happened at the end of first part, but I'm kinda interested after the pv.
Food Wars! The Fourth Plate
Although this is 4th season, the 3rd season part 2 ended middle tournament arc in such awkward place that this probably feels more like 3rd season part 3
The Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods
Psycho Pass 3
Still haven't seen s2 and the movie(s?), maybe i should..
The King's Avatar 2nd season
I'm most looking forward this one, though technically it's chinese webtoon and shouldn't be here
Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia
Technically new anime, but still new season for fate// franchice.
Chihayafuru 3
It has been 6 years since s2 wtf.
Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai season 2
High Score Girl II
GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation Season 2
Kono Oto Tomare! 2nd Season
At least sth is getting new season fast
Radiant 2nd Season
@Darkyoda47 , are you still going to watch it?
Fairy Gone 2nd Season
Another anime getting S2 fast.. but did anyone ask for it?
Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! 3rd Season
Kengan Ashura 2nd Season
Couldn't find trailer or pv for S2, but it will be on Netflix
Aikatsu on Parade!
New addition to Aikatsu series.
Zoids Wilds Zero
It's for kids..
Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise
I assume it's also for the kids