- Joined
- 18 April 2019
- Messages
- 2,326
- Reactions Received
- 7,732
- Location
- TXT's Hair Line
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
This is so we can rewatch all the mv's so we can make our theories on the new mv 'ON'~
And i put then in order to help~
So please keep your last brain cell alive for the sake of the theories.
1. No More Dream
2. We Are Bullet Proof Pt.2
3. N.O
4. Boy In Luv
5. Just One Day
6. Danger
7. War Of Hormone
8. I Need You
9. Dope
10. Fire
11. Run
12. Forever Young
13. Save Me
14. Boy Meets Evil
15. Blood, Sweat, & Tears
16. Spring Day
17. Not Today
18. Serendipity
19. DNA
20. Mic Drop
21. Singularity
22. Fake Love
23. Euphoria
24. Epiphany
25. Idol
26. Persona
27. Boy With Love (Ft. Halsey)
28. ON
Ok! So I believe thats all, but if i'missing something please let me know! or if something is wrong, just let me know!~
Other wise please let all your theories fly after the refreshment!~
I tried my best, using my last brain cell but it got distracted at Boy Meets Evil
@Tpse & @bulletproof I hope to here your theories soon~
And i put then in order to help~
So please keep your last brain cell alive for the sake of the theories.
1. No More Dream
2. We Are Bullet Proof Pt.2
3. N.O
4. Boy In Luv
5. Just One Day
6. Danger
7. War Of Hormone
8. I Need You
9. Dope
10. Fire
11. Run
12. Forever Young
13. Save Me
14. Boy Meets Evil
15. Blood, Sweat, & Tears
16. Spring Day
17. Not Today
18. Serendipity
19. DNA
20. Mic Drop
21. Singularity
22. Fake Love
23. Euphoria
24. Epiphany
25. Idol
26. Persona
27. Boy With Love (Ft. Halsey)
28. ON
Ok! So I believe thats all, but if i'missing something please let me know! or if something is wrong, just let me know!~
Other wise please let all your theories fly after the refreshment!~
I tried my best, using my last brain cell but it got distracted at Boy Meets Evil
@Tpse & @bulletproof I hope to here your theories soon~