Everything she likes probably only involves 1 person onlyyes please visit her house & do something that she likes![]()
me?Everything she likes probably only involves 1 person only![]()
I can see why she would not want Sana in the house when she does thatsakura just wants to crochet in peace and quite
There's a million things one can enjoy with Sana in the houseI can see why she would not want Sana in the house when she does that![]()
The worst is when an introvert makes up an excuse to not see people, but the extrovert comes up with a solution to the take problem![]()
thats not true, if Sana suggested to play some game Sakura likes, I'm sure she'd be happy!Everything she likes probably only involves 1 person only![]()
I have a feeling Sakura would like playing it alone morethats not true, if Sana suggested to play some game Sakura likes, I'm sure she'd be happy!
I have a feeling Sakura would like playing it alone more![]()
Its not mean, introverts enjoy own timeso mean
it is, as you put it like she wants to always be alone! thats not what being introverted means!Its not mean, introverts enjoy own time![]()